Knotless Polysteel 5/8″ Three Strand Lifeline w/ Eyesplce and Thimble
The ultimate lifeline for your protection and the standard in the industry.
- 2 times stronger then regular Polypropylene rope
- Excellent UV resistance
- Will not harden with age
- Excellent resistance to Acid and Alkali solutions
- Develops a feathered surface, protecting it against further abrasion
- Absorbs no water, less elongation, and no loss of strength when wet
- Manufactured from continuous filament yarns
- Color green with one yellow tracer in each strand
- Dimension 5/8″, Tensile strength – 10,640 Lbf
The Knotless Polysteel and meet CSA standard Z259.2-.5-12
- Lifeline must be of synthetic fibre of wire rope.
- Lifeline must have a breaking strength specified by the manufacturer of at least 27 kN (6067 lbs)
- Lifeline must be free of knots of splices except at its termination.
- Lifeline termination knot or splice must not reduce the strength of the lifeline to less than 22 kN (5000 lbs)
- Lifeline must limit the free fall of a worker to 1.2 meters (4 feet)
- Lifeline of synthetic rope to have no more than 22% elastic elongation @ 8kN (1798lbs)
100 foot, 150 foot, 200 foot, 250 foot, 30 foot, 300 foot, 400 foot, 60 foot