The Enforcer is a compact aluminum load cell that measures force up to 20 kN
The Enforcer is a compact aluminum load cell that measures force up to 20 kN. Utilizing two sampling modes, the Enforcer is able to monitor systems and log drop testing in high resolution. Unique features like Bluetooth connectivity and swivel attachment points separate the Enforcer into a class of its own.
- Lightweight aluminum construction.
- Compact & portable design facilitates in-line use in rigging systems.
- Swivel attachment points diminish potentially dangerous torsional and off-axis forces.
- Features two sampling modes: Slow for monitoring and Fast for dynamic testing.
- Monitor forces wirelessly on your iOS device with built-in Bluetooth connectivity.
- Record and download graphs of events (Enforcer app required. Sold separately)
- Measures force in kg, lbf and kN.
Max Reading: 20kN
Accuracy: /- 2%
Weight: 14 oz (400gm) w/batteries
The ENFORCER App for iPhone greatly expands the capabilities of Rock Exotica’s ENFORCER Load Cell. With this combination you can accurately monitor static forces remotely and record dynamic events with up to 500 samples per second. A graph of the force can be viewed directly on the iPhone but also sent as an email attachment for further analysis. Additionally it can be saved to cloud services such as Dropbox and Google Drive. App sold seperately.