The SAM (Structural Aluminum Malleable) Splint contains all the properties of the many other splints that it replaces. When folded into a structural bend longitudinally, the splint becomes quite rigid and easily supports the leg, forearm or humerus. X-ray translucent.
- Made of 0.02 strips of soft aluminum and closed-cell foam material
- Can be cut with a pair of trauma shears
- Can be easily contoured and crimped to stabilize the cervical spine
- Coating does not stain and is reusable with proper cleaning.
- Suitable for splinting all extremities
- Perfect for infants to adults
- Available in 36″, 36″ Extra Wide , or 18″ Junior
18" Junior, 36", 36" Extra Wide