The Scoop EXL eliminates the need for log-roll maneuvers, which significantly decreases movement to the cervical spine.
Ferno’s Scoop EXL Stretcher provides superior comfort and safety to patients who need spinal immobilization. The Scoop EXL eliminates the need for log-roll maneuvers, which significantly decreases movement to the cervical spine. Two hinged, interlocking pieces allow operators to bring the two halves together beneath the patient and gently scoop them up. Made from X-ray translucent, composite material. Includes three burgundy restraints.
- Made from lightweight, high-impact composite materials
- Twin Safety Lock® hinge for smooth and nonbinding locking and unlocking
- Includes three burgundy restraints
- Two hinged, interlocking pieces allow operators to gently scoop up a patient without having to roll them; decreasing movement to the cervical spine
- Folds to 47″ for compact carrying and storage
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Head section recessed to maintain proper cervical alignment
- Supports a patient in the position found reducing risk of further injury
- Easy-to clean surface is impervious to fluids
- Thermally-treated polymer construction does not get too hot or cold, allowing for greater patient comfort
- Four adjustable length options accommodate patients of different heights
- Narrow foot end and split-apart design provide easier use in confined space immobilization
- Oval profile and angled handles provide ergonomic ease of use
WIth Pins, Without Pins